Friday, December 20, 2013

December Daily Joy - Day 20

Hello there!  Yep, I missed yesterday, but I got a little busy do this & that & the other thing I didn't have time to post last night.

But I'm back today.  It was our last day before our 2 week Christmas break.  The weather turned yucky over night, yes ~~~ yucky.  The temps warmed up into the mid 30s and it rained.  Lots of drizzle and fog this morning, but we had school anyways.

It was a day of easy going.  A day of laughter and happy thoughts and not much school work.  That's okay, sometimes you just gotta have days like that, not often, just sometimes.

My students have been preparing all week for "Ugly Christmas Sweater" day.  I told them at the beginning of the week that I would bring in Lucy & set up my tripod and they could have a make shift photo booth.  So they made a special back drop & I brought in my props.

How much joy was brought to my heart watching the kids have fun - teacher's were sending them in throughout the day.  

But these kids are the one's who put it together:
They always make me smile!

And these are my lunch buddies who have made lunch fun this year….
So from all of us to all of you - we share our joy with you!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

You are so fun!! My granddaughter borrowed one of my Christmas sweaters for "ugly Christmas sweater day"...and I thought it was beautiful when I bought it!! giggle! Hope you have a beautiful, blessed, Merry Christmas!! Ho Ho Ho