On Tuesday's I will be listing 10 things that are happening that day - actual/virtual/mental. Mental - HA! My mind is always overflowing with schtuff - sometimes more than others, but it is a "mental" thing.
Here are the 10 things on my mind today or at my fingertips.....
1. I don't have school today! The juniors are taking their ACT's & unless you are a junior or a test proctor - you are not allowed on the premises! I'm neither, so I got to stay home, sleep in, and play in my creative corner. This linky thingy is a product of my day.
2. Lunch was leftovers~~~
Leftover Blue Cheese/Ground Beef/Mushroom tart.
3. It's cold today - again. It's barely 30 & they are calling for more snow. Sure isn't like last year when our last day of snow for the year was March 4th - followed by 9 days in March that hit 80! We were spoiled & surely forgot what winter truly is in Michigan.
4. I slept in til 8:20 this morning - loved it! Libbi the Wonder Dog has loved having me home all day. She's followed me around & slept at my feet most of the day.
5. I tried yoga this morning - found a video for beginner's on YouTube that I really liked. I've never done it before & am NO where near flexible enough to get started great guns right away. This video was absolutely perfect for my starting!
6. I've been playing in my creative corner for most of the day with this~~
My Project Life - Week 9 layout.
7. I'm looking out the window at my Maple Tree and it's crying & it's tears are frozen~literally. The tree company came through last week & trimmed trees back away from the power lines. Where they made the cuts on our tree, it's crying.
8. d2b (daughter-in-law to be) sent me an email with a pic of their wedding invitations. I found a typo, ruh roh. The church address is off. It should be 1833 and it says 1883. Is this a big deal??
9. Pizza and a beer (or 2) with my dearest friend is on my schedule for tonite.
10. I'm dreaming of this~~
If I were to get her, I would name her Lucy. Like I said, dreaming........
I hope you'll link up with me today & play along. I'd love to hear the top 10 things on your mind today.